Thursday, March 15, 2007

...And It Begins

11 in the night, I create this blog.
Considering the fact that I'm nocturnal, I'm beginning my day, or night for that matter. It starts of with a song by the name of; Fade to Black. Yes, music is a major part of my life and will be a major part of this blog.

9 years ago, when I was still a kid.. not even a teenager, I got hold of this disc it was black in color with a snake on it.. and on one corner I could read the word, "Metallica" Out of curiosity I listened to it. Not knowing that this band will change my life. Of Wolf and Man, yes.. the first song I ever listened to by Metallica.. It was Of Wolf and Man.. and the journey began.

Years have gone by now, and my love for music still grows..

1 comment:

Maulik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.