Friday, March 16, 2007

The Crypt

I stand in shallow water;
In the night with trees suroundin' the crypt
As the wind moves through the trees
Death whispered a lullaby
Eyes; thousands watch over with silence
A silence - deafening silence
And I move deep into the water and overcome my fear
The thoughts in my mind, still unclear
From behind a voice calling,
My son; overhere!
My surroundings so familiar,
Now I remember, Once I was here, Deep inside my heart I now know
This is the land of the Unforgiven
The tormented Heaven!
I fall on my knees - as the water subdues
I welcome my fate with a silent smile
Memories flashback as I enter my last hour
Suddenly light falls from the life's tower
And as I kiss my life goodbye - I realize,
I fought hard, but betrayal!
And now that I ascend to the Heaven,
I question myself - am I forgiven?
Ah yes, that was something I wrote quite a while back. Thought I'd put it up here.

No comments: