Friday, March 16, 2007

Something; Metallica

Almost 26 years have passed since Metallica was born.
My inspiration & a part of my life.
Considering the fact that for over 8 years my life has been surrounded by the music of Metallica, Lets talk about 'em!
If you are a die-hard fan, you might not wanna read this; because most probably you know it already.. anyway; lets see now..
Did you know, Metallica was formed on, October 15th 1981?
Lloyd Grant overdubbed the guitar solo for the first ever demo of, Hit the Lights.
March 14, 1982; almost a little over 25years from today, Metallica performed their first ever gig, at Radiocity, Anaheim, CA.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson for today. Hmm, and It happens that the song is, For Whom the Bell Tolls, SNM Version which is being played here right now.. btw, It was an 80 piece Orchestra which played with Metallica for this concert.

Uh, I have seriously hurt my wrist today, I'll talk about some of my favorite songs in the coming post(s) - namely, Fade to Black & One.
Till then, Farewell.

No comments: