Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Death is Certain.., Life is Not!

It's been quite a long time that I came across a song which said, "Death is Certain.., Life is Not" and It took me quite sometime to understand really what it means. After a year and a half of battle with diseases, yesterday my beloved uncle passed away. I never saw life or death for that matter, so closely. Just a couple of days back he was talking to us and now lies six feet under. May God bless him and his family. Rest In Peace my dear uncle, for we will always miss you.

Today I wondered in solitude, I wondered and realized how little we actually are when it comes to Life's final test, i.e., death. All of the life's struggle, all the emotions, every worldly relation & all thoughts end here. It's in my view, a transition to another world. For death is that eternal truth on which every sane human believes. And believe why not? For death is certain. One day or another we all have to embrace the same fate, the light of life fades and we are no more.

No comments: